- SRIC (Source Driver+Touch Readout)
- SR(Source Driver+Touch Readout)IC combines the function of the Source
Driver IC, which drives the TFT, and the Readout IC, which detects touch
signals and transmits them to the Touch IC.
- TMLS (Touch Modulation Level Shifter)
- TMLS is an IC that combines the Touch Modulation IC, which maximizes Touch per-
formance by synchronizing the Gate and VCOM voltages with the Touch signal while
Touching, and the Lvel Shift function, which converts the TFT Turn-on/off voltage to
Gate Clock for Gate in Panel(GIP).
- T-MCU (Touch MCU)
- Touch MCU is a Micro Controller Unit(MCU) that converts and processes
Touch Data from Readout IC or SRIC into digital signals.
- PMIC (Power Management IC)
- The PMIC changes the power applied by the System to the various voltages
required to operate the OLED panel and provides stable control.
Integrated Chip Solution
Source Driver IC / Touch Readout IC / Timing Controller / T-MCU function integration.
- TDDI (Touch and Display Driver Integration)
- Touch and Display Driver Integration(TDDI) is an integrated IC that combines a
Display Driver IC(DDI) that displays on-screen video signals from the AP and
Touch Controller IC that detects changes when touching the screen with a
finger or pen and sense position/angle/sensitivity.